Parquetry can be installed on most flat surfaces such as concrete, timber and plywood. There are two types of parquetry available namely Mosaic and Block Parquetry. Parquetry can be either be Classic or Australian grade timber. Parquetry can be installed in standard patterns and borders or why not design your own? It is directly glued to your sub-floor or underlay using polyurethane adhesives.
- Can be sanded sanded times, so will last for many years
- Can be buffed with many different types of coatings.
- Large range of designs available, or design your own.
- Possible to create a unique floor design pattern.
- Provides all benefits of solid timber floor.